Battle Arms Development, SaberTube Lightweight Stock, Mid Length, QD End Plate
Out of stock
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.NOTIFY ME
Battle Arms Development's latest SABERTUBE (Mid Length) / BAD-LBS Lightweight Stock COMBO! ONLY 6.8oz!
SABERTUBE Receiver Extension/Buffer Tube (BAD-LRE-M-B) for the BAD-LBS Lightweight Butt Stock. Functional, clean and elegant dimpled pattern design. The most unique buffer tube on the market!
- Precision CNC from billet 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- MilSpec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- Unique, Lightweight and Functional Dimpled Pattern Design
- MilSpec Carbine Buffer and Buffer Spring Compatible
- One size fits most Mid Length Buffer Tube
- Fits Lower Receivers with Captive Rear Takedown Pin Detent Spring (i.e. BAD556-LW Lower Receiver)
- Compatible with all "Standard" AR-15 Lower Receivers (no need for captive rear takedown pin detent spring)
- Lightweight design eliminated the need for Castle Nut
- Overall Length from Rear of Receiver to End of Buttstock = 8 1/4"
- Patent Pending
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Product Type||Stocks & Grips|
|Tag||Battle Arms Development, Carbine Parts, Stocks & Grips|
|Manufacturer||Battle Arms Development|
Write Your Own Review