Battle Arms Development, Enhanced Bolt Catch, Investment Cast
Battle Arms Development Enhanced Bolt Catch - Investment Cast
Battle Arms Development's latest, cost friendly Enhanced Bolt Catch, from 8620 Heat Treated Investment Cast Steel, is a must have upgrade that is simple to install and improves the functionality of any Mil-Spec compatible AR-15 / M16 / M4 lower receiver.
Enhanced Control Surfaces, Better Ergonomics, Lightweight Engineering, 8620 Heat Treated Investment Cast Steel and Versatile Modular Design for Future Add-On Product(s).
- 8620 Heat Treated Investment Cast Steel
- Oversize Control Surfaces for Easy Engagement
- Lightweight but Robust Design 0.39oz (MilSpec Bolt Catch - approx 0.42oz)
- Raised "T-Shaped" Heel Provides Positive and Distinctive Control Surface for Bolt Lock Back
- Compatible with Norgon Ambi-Catch Without Interference
- Elegant Tapered Control Surface and Skeletonized Design
- Bold Horizontal and Diagonal Serrations Provides Positive Purchase
- Versatile, Modular Design for Future Add-On Product(s)>
- Manganese Phosphate Black Finish
Note: Bolt catch roll pin, detent, spring, not included.
|Product Type||Lower Receiver Parts|
|Tag||Battle Arms Development, Carbine Parts, Lower Receiver Parts|
|Manufacturer||Battle Arms Development|