Daniel Defense Mk18 MilSpec+ Carbine, 10.3” Cold Hammer Forge Barrel, Brown, 5.56mm
Part #: DD-MK18-M Brand: Daniel Defense
PAL Licence will be Required at Checkout
DANIEL DEFENSE MK18 (MIL SPEC +®)
Use what “THEY” use. The Daniel Defense MK18 features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. The MK18 rail system features the Bolt-Up System has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM (currently over 15,000 units). The 10.3” barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 Factory SBR by Daniel Defense is unmatched in size, weight, and performance. Introduced in 2014, the MK18 is one of 4 models that is finished with the new Mil Spec + Cerakote. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized and Cerakoted Mil Spec+
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: 3 Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- FINISH: Mil Spec+ Cerakote
- Made in the USA!