For Steiner, superb performance and bone-deep tenacity was born in the ruin of war. In 1947, in the face of demolished infrastructures and a collapsed economy, Karl Steiner started a one-man workshop in Bayreuth, Germany, obsessed with a single goal: creating optical products so functional, sturdy and uniformly flawless that nothing in the chaotic, mass-production post-war world could compare. His passion for unmatched optical perfection pushed Steiner-Optik from a hardscrabble startup to a 50-man factory within six years, and on to become a worldwide optical icon with binoculars and rifle scopes for every purpose, a history of innovation, and legions of diehard enthusiasts in every category.
- Steiner Optics, S332 3X Prism Battle Sight, 7.62 Reticle$1,349.99Out of stock
- Steiner Optics, P4Xi Tactical Scope, 4-16x56mm, SCR Reticle, FFP, MRAD$1,349.99Out of stock
- Steiner Optics, M5Xi Military Scope, 5-25x56mm, MSR Reticle, FFP, MRAD, Coyote Brown$4,109.99Out of stock
- Steiner Optics, T5Xi Tactical Scope, 5-25x56mm, SCR Reticle, FFP, MRAD$2,699.99Out of stock
- Steiner Optics, P4Xi Tactical Scope, 1-4x24mm, P3TR Reticle, SFP, MOA$849.99Out of stock