Battle Arms Development, Short Throw Ambi Safety Selector, Standard/Short, AR15/AR10
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS)
BAD-ASS Ambi Safety for the AR15 Style Rifles and the ArmaLite, Inc.'s AR10® (Semi Auto). The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS - STANDARD/SHORT - BLACK PHOSPHATE
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
|Product Type||Lower Receiver Parts|
|Tag||Battle Arms Development, Carbine Parts, Lower Receiver Parts|
|Manufacturer||Battle Arms Development|